the big buck
Our agency loves the outdoors! Enter the 2019 Trophy Insurance Solutions Big Buck Contest for your chance to earn a high-quality, sterling silver, three-piece belt buckle trimmed out in rose gold.
Rules of the contest!
- You must register prior to opening day of Texas whitetail archery season to qualify. No fee to enter.
- Buck must be harvested in Texas during the 2019 season.
- Contest runs from opening day of Texas archery season thru the end of Texas rifle season. (No special dates are permitted. MLD, etc.)
- Bucks must be measured by an official Boone and Crockett Club measurer. Green scores count for the purposes of the contest.
- Tag and photo must be accompanied with your B&C measurement paperwork. All documentation must be submitted before January 15, 2020 to qualify.
- If cheating is suspected, we have the right to deny the buckle and award to the next participant with the largest buck.
- Gross Score will be used to determine the winner.
- No high fence. Free range only.
Curious about our contest?
Our contest began because of Brad Jones's love for hunting. Because hunting was such a formative part of Brad's early adulthood, and been an important part of his relationship with his daughters, Brad runs a contest yearly for other hunting enthusiasts. Read all about it in our recent blog post, which also explains the meaning of our name, Trophy Insurance.